We are recruiting for an Account Manager to work for a dynamic company based in Corsham
- Attendance with Sales at pre-implementation and to facilitate management of Implementation timetable.
- Facilitation of account creation, parameters, and management of required data uploads.
- Preparation of all Implementation documents
- Creation of Service Level Agreements for customer as per services taken
- Deliver Operational Briefings ahead of client go live.
- Management of handover and go-live of the client including associated actions.
- Co-ordination and chairing of implementation meetings/calls
- Management of post-live communications
- Monthly implementation update communication to Operations team.
Client Relationship Management to include.
- Effective handling of all customer queries, issued and enquiries (email and telephone)
- Production of Packs (for existing customers)
- Production of Review Packs
- Planning and delivery of Customer Review Meetings
- Management of Action Points resultant from customer meetings
- Maintain client records and documents (SharePoint and Workbooks)
Ad-Hoc Business Support to include.
- Contribute to identification of potential improvements in processes or system enhancements that would improve our ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Management and completion of projects delegated by the Leadership Team
- Assisting the Customer Service Team with client training requirements, as necessary.
- Adherence to the Information Security Management System, raising concerns with the Data Protection Officer.
Customer care skills essential.
Must be adept in the use of a PC including use of email, electronic diary management and the internet.
Able to use Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook as a minimum) to an intermediate level essential.