Do you have up to 16 hours a week available to work? Can split into two day or more split across the week.
If so this role could be for you. Working for a up and coming business based in South Cerney you will join a small friendly team and support with their account's administration.
- Periodically collect and upload physical payment receipts to AutoEntry/Xero for reconciling
- Support the accountant with finding and submitting supplier invoices for reconciling payments
- Checking/clearing and paying invoices via MyBill
- Check there are funds in bank for bill payments
- Supplier Invoice approval process (clearing invoice for payment against delivery note)
- Supplier payments
- Processing supplier credit notes
- Process customer invoices (raising and/or sending depending on nature of order)
- Monitoring overdue status and chasing payments alongside system reminders
- Raising and applying credit notes to customer invoices when requested
- Periodically transferring Paypal funds to main bank account
- Sending retrospective invoices to webshop customers when requested
- Filing correspondence from bank (i.e. statements for receiving international payments)
- Filing supplier and customer delivery notes once used/cleared
- Support accountants with reconciling activity (providing info or tackling tricky reconciliations)
C1 (accessed via Remote Desktop Access)
Experience of Xero essential. Other systems are trainable/self-explanatory.
£9-9.90/hr Depending on experience
16 hrs/week = £7488 PA at £9/hr
16hrs/week = £8236 PA at £9.90/hr
(Will consider 16 hours if required)
FREE Parking on site