Accounts Associate Administrator
- To provide book-keeping and administrative support to Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Assist Accounting Manager in United Kingdom accounting/book keeping systems.
- Provide expertise and knowledge of dealing with HMRC, VAT and UK corporate tax systems.
- Assist the Accounting Manager to provide efficient and timely Finance information.
- Assist the Operations Department as needed
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Management, maintain and produce daily documentation with main focus on inputting of accounting data into system , updating cash book, invoice receipts and payments.
- Enter accounting information on spreadsheets using Excel.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions.
- Maintain and update customer/supplier details on relevant systems.
- Maintain accurate records of sales/cost prices on relevant systems.
- Intrastat and EC sales data preparation.
- Preparation of International banking documents.
- Monitor and maintain exchange rate data.
- Understanding and interpretation of International financial regulations.
- Opening; sorting; franking and dispatch of mail.
- Manage and instruct other branch office's daily accounting tasks.
- Intermediate PC skills (esp. Excel) will be required
- Arrange customer statements on monthly basis.
- Liaise with customer's account payable and maintain their accounts on the accounts system.
- Maintain accurate cash payment records on cash book database. Prepare credit card statements.
- Travel expense entries and payment.
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Notify Management of late/non-payments.
- Other tasks as and when requested by Accounting Manager