Back Office Analyst
Back Office is responsible for ensuring effective contract administration, trade capture and settlement to provide complete and timely revenue recovery for our clients Trading Business.
Accountabilities and Activities:
- Primary focus of the role is to perform operational activities independently and can apply knowledge and skills in a wide variety of contexts.
- Daily tasks include various System Operator Metering, Imbalance and Credit Cover Checks
- Completing Settlement against supply agreements, with System Operators, Internal and External parties in a timely manner using various systems e.g. Endur, SAP
- Performing settlement activities on behalf of Generation and Renewables Counterparts under SLA's
- Understanding the various calculations required to settle trades, together with their associated fees. Challenging up stream as and when required, and escalating appropriately.
- Can work independently on small project activities within the team and represent the team in larger projects with some supervision
- Able to work accurately and independently with meticulous attention to detail
- Can pro-actively deal with new unique/complex issues and keep Team Leader/Senior colleagues informed
- Option to travel to the Essen office and help increase knowledge, learn new processes, and promote global collaboration with other teams in Back Office
Education & Qualification:
- Good quality GCSE/A Level results in English (A-C), Maths and/or other science to A level A-C
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Consistent performer with higher responsibilities and knowledge of Back Office processes
Competencies and Technical Skills:
- Continuously expanding learning (operations, systems, products and markets) and this is not limited to own area/activities
- Committed to team working, with good interpersonal skills, demonstrating the desired behaviours at all times.
- Well organised and capable of working to tight time-scales
- Commercially aware and flexible in a changing work environment