Business Services Administrator (Taunton)
Temporary maternity cover
Are you an experienced Administrator seeking a new challenge? If you have a proven track record in the financial, commercial, or legal industry, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
At a Chartered Accountants and Commercial Business Advisers, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Administrator to join the team in Taunton.
Your Role: As a Business Services Administrator, you’ll play a pivotal role in providing first-class admin support to our business and partners. This is a full-time office-based position. It’s essential that you have a clean driving licence as you may have to go to the Glastonbury office on occassion.
What We’re Looking For: To excel in this role, you should bring the following qualities:
- Proven administration background
- High attention to detail, especially in numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork and independent work capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build connections with colleagues in different locations
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Good IT skills, including intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Minimum of GCSE at grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent qualification)
Responsibilities: In this diverse role, your duties will include:
- Producing various documents, such as letters, schedules, and invoices
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Administering client records
- Greeting and managing contractors on-site, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Updating management data
- Providing support to team members and assisting with project work
- General office administrative tasks, from handling post to basic administrative duties
- Supporting sales, promotional, and marketing activities
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.