Our client is looking to hire a change manager for a minimum period of 3 months based in Swindon.
- You will be a positive communicator able to promote the positive impact of change within the organisation.
- You will ensure alignment of communications and engagement activities with the programme and organisational vision, goals and objectives.
A public sector division that works to grow the economy through innovations and exciting science and technology projects. This role is to cover the vacancy whilst the permanent role is recruited for. This position sits within the Business Change Team.
- You will be excited by change management and have experience or even a qualification
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the ability to extract key messages and articulate to stake holders.
- Proven experience of leading and advising on communication strategies.
Salary: £48,877 Pro Rata
If you have change management experience and are looking for interim work this role could be for you. We have a full and detailed job description and we would love to talk it through with you.