Business Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive who will work within the corporate sales team, researching, contacting and maximising sales opportunities to new clients through a range of direct new business activity and responding to incoming leads. OTE for the Business Development Executive is targeted on the sales revenue secured for new business sales.
- £20,000 + Commision (OTE - £30,000)
- Generate and book new business sales in line with annual target;
- Deliver against Key Performance Indicators;
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and establish new relationships by researching, adding and developing new clients;
- Qualify sales leads in line with target customer criteria, principally by telephone, email and social media. Plan own activity to ensure all opportunities are explored and followed up;
- Develop effective new client relationships: Establish prospective customers' business needs.
Log all calls/contacts and email activity into the CRM system and actively manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date to enable accurate reporting and targeted marketing activity to generate new business;
- Collate accurate information on prospective clients on to the CRM system.
- Identify past prospects for follow up calls.
- Follow up specific marketing campaigns in a timely manner;
- Send out company literature to potential clients as necessary;
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director;
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes and procedures;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements