Business Development Manager
Your main role will be to understand our prospective customer's pain points and then create and sell compelling solutions to address their issues through the effective use and support of technology. We are not box shifters. We instead concentrate on selling our expertise and services. To do that, you will need to target mostly UK based enterprise businesses, engaging with and meeting contacts to understand their existing AV Workplace technology setup and discover where we can professionalise their office building though the effective deployment of all Smart solutions and services. Will be responsible for engaging prospects in a consultative sales process that will require regular and consistent communications by phone, email and in person. You will be part of and will work closely with a small team and your challenge will be to deliver new business that has a real impact on the bottom line.
- The Package We offer a very competitive package that includes benefits such as:
- Huge scope to develop and grow professionally.
- A supportive environment.
- Interesting and rewarding work.
- You will be able to make a real difference.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- A mobile phone allowance.
- A car allowance Summer party,
- Required Skills 3 years AV and workplace technology experience, preferably a good understanding of IT.
- Knowledge and understanding of complex Audio Visual solutions. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship building, listening and effective questioning.
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills. Ability and desire to work autonomously.
- Good written English, with an excellent eye for detail. The confidence and ability to prospect effectively in order to build your pipeline.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with high level decision makers.
- A fast learner and conceptual thinker, with strong analytical skills.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Your ability to understand customer issues and create solutions to overcome them.
- Your effectiveness at dealing with customer queries and preparing solid proposals.
- Your performance against agreed targets.
- Feedback from regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Your ability to work with the rest of our team.