Working for the The National Trust based in Belgravia. Over the last 120 years they've become one of the UK's largest charities, caring for historic properties and areas of beautiful countryside. Our client based is looking for an experienced Business Support Administrator to join their specialist team in the not-for-profit sector. The role is working 3 days a week (Wednesday to Friday) on a one year maternity cover contract.
As the successful candidate, you will provide support and guidance to your team as a strong business systems user through coaching and sharing best practice. You will provide a consistent point of contact for internal and external queries / correspondence as required, ensuring a high level of customer service and business continuity.
Diary management, meeting co-ordination and travel arrangements, along with administrative support tasks will be key.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous business support administration experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills including some influencing and negotiating.
- Strong customer service skills. Flexible customer-focused approach, able to multi-task, prioritise own workload, and maintain confidentiality.
- Literate and numerate with basic financial skills, may have some basic project experience.
- Well organised and attentive to detail.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite. Ability to use digital/social media (and other marketing channels) effectively.