Commercial Property Solicitor Swindon
Frankly Recruitment, a leading recruitment agency, is seeking a skilled Commercial Property Lawyer to join their clients Commercial Department in Swindon or Chippenham. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of commercial property and agricultural matters. The successful candidate will prioritise the provision of excellent client service and play a key role in developing business for the department through networking and marketing activities. As a Commercial Property Lawyer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing fee income for all aspects of commercial property work, including sales, purchases, leases, agricultural, and development matters.
- Identifying opportunities for service improvements and innovative solutions.
- Developing and maintaining strong, profitable client relationships critical to the department’s success, ensuring consistent high levels of service to meet client expectations.
- Supervising a two-year qualified solicitor who will provide support on client files.
- Collaborating with colleagues to raise the profile of ABD and enhance the Commercial department’s reputation.
- Experience in commercial property work.
- Ability to remain calm, polite, and focused when dealing with different situations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Enjoyment of varied workloads and ability to work at a fast pace.
- Sound decision-making skills and a willingness to take ownership when required.
- Professional presentation and demeanor.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, and excellent time management skills.
- Flexibility in approach and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft packages.
- Must have a full UK driving license and own transport.
- Experience in people management or a willingness to develop skills in this area.
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Job title:Commercial Property Solicitor Swindon