Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
To administer and manage all aspects of supply contracts. To assist the Pricing, Quotations and Tenders on a day to day basis in respect of that role. In additional manage any commercially related pricing queries and any other queries relating to the commercial operation. To control these functions within company guidelines, methods and policies.
- To assist with the preparation and management all the company's customer contracts/tenders with the relevant Commercial Manager.
- To manage all quote/pricing requests from receipt from sales team through to dispatch to the customer and ensure all internal processes are followed.
- To manage commercial pricing queries including an products on the blocked order report and pricing queries. To ensure the key performance indicators regarding queries are consistently met.
- To maintain and co-ordinate all aspects of the contracts/tenders on a day to day basis
- Communicate all contract changes to all relevant parties including professional contact with our customers.
- Maintain electronic contract/tender and all other process (e.g quotes/pricing forms) files for audit trail
- To assist with the production of all business proposals
- To liaise with auditors as required
- To work with the team to create usage reports/customer catalogues and end of year pricing reports as required.
- Any other duties as required, provided adequate and appropriate training has been provided
Key performance Indicators
- Achieve 100% accuracy and deadlines of tender submissions/quotes and pricing requests.
- Ensure all tender notifications published are logged and disseminated within 24 hours of receipt.
- Meet key performance requirements around blocked orders and pricing queries
- Respond to all contract requests within their specified time frames
- Ensure electronic contract files are up to date for audit purposes
Required education and experience:
- Educated to A Level standard
- Business degree would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Orthopaedic market/medical sales market
- Experience of working with/submitting tenders
- Experience of dealing with tenders and quotations
- Experience with SAP and or Excel and be confident with using formulas such as Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience of working is fast paced/deadline orientated environment.
- Customer focused at all times
- Managing projects and processes
- The ability to expertly manage time and prioritization on tasks and work independently
- To be highly organized and dependable
- Cross Boundary teamwork
- Time management
- Ability to review and adapt processes to continuously enhance ways of working