Corporate Sales Advisor
To provide administrative support to the corporate car sales department, the main objective is to ensure smooth supply of vehicles for Fleet customers and dealers.
- Provide daily contact with direct supply Fleet customers for orders, registration, invoicing and supply.
- Process new fleet customer terms proposals for direct supply.
- Enter approved dealer supply terms onto Fleet Database.
- Ensure that the Fleet Database is kept up-to-date by entering model year changes and new models on a regular basis.
- Ensure JSOX requirements are met.
- Support of the Corporate Sales Manager Field Team.
- Administer the Fleet Demonstrator Programme, processing corporate demonstrator requests.
- Process staff purchases, including allocating, registering, invoicing and forecasting.
- Answer dealers' queries regarding fleet registrations, fleet rebates etc and allocate fleet stock for sold orders.
- Create and distribute order, sales and stock reports.
- Maintain an accurate fleet sales filing system.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 5 GCSE/Equivalent grade C or above (including English)
- Experience of dealing with customers in a dynamic environment
- Previous customer telephone contact
- Problem solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and cheerful
- Team player
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills