Duties will include:
- Allocation daily of monies received
- Daily contact with Members to ensure Debtor days do not exceed agreed terms
- Preparation of credit control reports for weekly credit meeting using Sage 200 & Excel
- Credit check and Credit insure via Euler , External Credit Agencies & internal systems
- Control of credit limits both via Euler , External Credit Agencies & internal systems
- Send Invoices & Statements to Members via Electronic means
- Provision of Member requests for copy invoices etc
- Assist with reconciliation of queried items
- Other tasks relating to Credit control as specified by the senior management team.
In order to perform the above duties the Credit Manager must have:
The ability to deal with sole traders and retail business in both Sterling and Euro
Good communication skills but with the firmness to achieve the required result
Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel and preferably Sage 200/CRM
An excellent Telephone manner
A focused approached to Credit Control
The position is part of a team of 3 so relationship skills & the ability to interact socially will be important.
A friendly & well established environment awaits the right person.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday - 8am to 5pm
Friday - 8am to 2pm
Half hour Lunch
Salary - 19k to 22k
Holidays - 23 days plus Bank Holidays (3 for Christmas shut down)