Customer Service Administrator
Close to Swindon's Town Centre
£16,000 - £20,000
Full time - 9:00am-17:30pm
The successful candidate will join a small office team and will be primarily responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls efficiently, in a polite and helpful manner.
- Dealing with general email enquiries within 24 hours of receipt.
- Making outbound calls to customers and obtaining feedback.
- Monitoring sales staff and the customer journey.
- Creating reports for senior management.
- Assisting senior members of staff with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail across the board.
- Proactive and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude.
- Able to work efficiently without supervision, and meet deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and standard Windows software. Prior use of CRM systems or specialist software is desired but not essential.
Salary would be between £16,000-£20,000 for this particular role depending on experience.