Customer Services Executive
Temporary - On going
Full time (37.5 hours) between 8AM and 6PM
Hourly rate - £10.87
We are currently recruiting for a experience Customer Service Executive to work for a great company located within Swindon. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of Customer Services to both internal and external candidates.
This Role comprises of both direct communication with Customers via telephone, email or fax, as well as interacting with our SAP and in house system's to input customer orders, invoicing, bookings, credit / queries etc.
- Communicate successfully with Customers (both internal and external) via the appropriate media, being telephone, email or fax.
- Learn and understand the importance of the products and services and apply empathy to situations / discussions with the Customers so as to recognize the potential impact of their actions to people's health and wellbeing.
- Provide usage reports as required
- Have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and Email.
- To instigate system queries so as to be able to invoice and credit customers as the role requires.
- Produce customer feedback reports as the role requires.
- Be able to engage with and interact in a diverse team based in an Open Plan office environment.
- To commit to being flexible in their working hours so as to be able to cover shifts should the situation arise between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm
Education and experiences
- Relevant qualification in Customer Services or previously experience of working in a Customer Services team.
- Proven experience of working within an office environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Positive communication skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Experience of Microsoft Office.
- SAP experience an advantage.