Customer Service Advisor
Permanent - £18,500 - £19.500
Full time -Monday - Friday Hours - 8-4, 9-5, 10-6
Our client is recruiting for motivated and personable individuals to work for a great company located in Swindon. The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for customer support for a number of clients & company programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating quires
- Recording all customer queries
- Support account managers
- Utilising various in-house customer service applications
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Deliver on site training
- Recording customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Handling customer telephone enquiries
- Handling customer email enquiriesLiaison with internal departments
- Following procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer services experience within an office environment
- Proven record of delivering quality and high customer service.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.