Customer Service Advisor
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them up untill Christmas time, the hours for role will be:
9-5.30 for now until September then onto a rota:
8-4, 9-5.30, 11-6, 12-9 working 2 Saturdays every other week (will get day off in the week) As a Customer Service Professional the main duties will include.
Salary £8.97 p/h
- To reach and exceed all key departmental targets in sales and customer service.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of all products, services and polices.
- Identify customer needs effectively in order to maximize sales and offer the very best customer service.
- Prompt and accurate processing of sales orders.
- Deliver a prompt and excellent spoken and written service.
- Uphold the Smythson customer service culture and Smythson brand image.
- Demonstrate flexibility and professionalism.
We are looking for persons with the following experience, skills and attributes
- A minimum of 6 month experience of customer service and/or sales environment.
- Contact Centre work, excellent telephone manner essential.
- Administration experience with good accurate keyboard skills.
- Retail experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and the Internet, SAP system advantageous.
Excellent spoken and written skills in English