Customer Service Executive
We are currently recruiting for a "Customer Service Executive" to work for a credible company located centrally within Swindon. The company are looking for a personable, motivated candidate who comes from a strong background in Customer service and enjoys building natural rapport. This role is a fixed term contract to cover maternity (Min of 6 months), however could be possibly be extended.
Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for customer support for a number of client & company programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling customer telephone enquiries
- Handling customer email enquiries
- Following standard daily customer service procedures
- Liaison with internal departments - Compliance, Operations and Accounts.
- Recording all customer queries
- Utilising various in-house customer service applications
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Recording customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer services experience preferably within a retail banking or financial services organisation.
- Proven record of delivering quality and high customer service.
- A clear, professional phone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Self motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organiser.
- Strong communicator.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to do the following shift pattern between 7 and 10pm (Mon - Friday) and 9am - 5pm (Sat/Sunday - 1 in 4)