Customer Service Advisor (TEMP - PERMANENT POSITION)
Our client is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor to provide support to the Service team, by means of scheduling the engineers into an in house system. Whilst keeping the customer updated throughout the process of any changes.
Proven experience within a call centre and or customer service/ facing related role, internally and or externally. Ability to use a multiple of systems at any one time. Able to work as part of a team with an open and honest approach to your own workload as well as others. You must have the ability to build strong relationships with customers and the engineers.
- Customer Service
- Administration experience
- Diarizing knowledge (desirable)
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner with the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Always putting the customer first
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Manage field service engineer's diaries and work allocation within your area
- Liaising with customers to organise suitable call outs
- Answering and resolving queries over the phone, via email and customer portals (Internal & External)
- Organise additional sub contractors/equipment as appropriate
- You will need to be able to make decisions based on a number of factors
- Support the Call Handing team as required
- Complaint logging
- Reception cover (rota driven)
- Admin duties as per your role
- Any additional tasks set by the Customer Services Manager and the Head of Customer Services
- In times of resource issues you may be expected to cover up to 2 areas
Working hours for this vacancy are Monday - Friday
7.30 - 16.00 or 8.30 - 17.00 depending on the needs of the business.