Customer Service Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a temp - perm part time customer service advisor. The role will be reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for customer support for a number of client & company programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling customer telephone enquiries
- Handling customer email enquiries
- Following standard daily customer service procedures
- Liaison with internal departments - Compliance, Operations and Accounts.
- Recording all customer queries
- Utilising various in-house customer service applications
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Recording customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
This is a demanding role that would suit an existing customer service representative who wishes to broaden their experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer services experience preferably within a retail banking or financial services organisation.
- Proven record of delivering quality and high customer service.
- A clear, professional phone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Self motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent organiser.
- Strong communicator.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 16 hours per week. Either one Saturday or Sunday per week 9am- 5pm and two evening shifts per week- Ideally 6pm - 10pm. There is opportunity for overtime however this is on essential.