Customer Service Advisor
Are you currently working in retail but looking to move into an office environment?
Our client is recruiting for motivated and personable individuals to work for a great company located in Swindon's town centre. The role will be reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor Manager. The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for customer support for a number of clients & company programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling customer telephone enquiries
- Handling customer email enquiries
- Following standard daily customer service procedures
- Liaison with internal departments - Compliance, Operations and Accounts.
- Recording all customer queries
- Utilising various in-house customer service applications
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Recording customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
Qualifications and Experience:
- This is a demanding role that would suit an existing customer service representative who wishes to broaden their experience.
- Customer services experience preferably within a retail, banking or financial services organisation.
- Proven record of delivering quality and high customer service.
- A clear, professional phone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Self motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent organiser.
- Strong communicator.
- Proactive and highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Able to do the following shift pattern between 7am -10pm (Mon to Fri)
- Saturday & Sundays (1 in 5) 9am - 5pm
Due to the nature of the company, all employees will be subject to financial checks at offer stage.