Customer Service Coordinator - based Stonehouse
The Customer Service Coordinator will be there to help a customer navigate the sales journey from initial enquiry right through to warranty claims throughout the product lifespan. Impressive product knowledge, combined with objection handling, and genuine care for the customer gives the company a truly unique selling point where competitors would otherwise hard sell.
We aren't looking for the career hungry go getter we are looking for that office backbone. The person that wants to own the administration and keeps a tight ship. You will work alongside 3 others doing the same role but you will have ownership of your workload and will do whatever it takes to deliver great customer service.
- Customer sales enquiries (leads):
New enquiries are to be handled with one touch contact, via the telephone wherever possible, and the customer's information recorded in compliance with the current process.
- Customer quotations:
Receiving quote demand following a new enquiry appointment, converting into a written customer quotation, and delivering the price verbally before following up electronically.
- Customer call backs:
Customer follow up calls are an important touch point following on from the initial quote delivery.
- Customer telephone calls:
Customer calls should be answered and handled without the need for a customer to leave a voicemail. Helping the customer with their query at first point of contact is critical to delivering excellent customer service.
There is a lot to this role and we have a complete job description on application.
- Experience working in a telephony environment would be advantageous
- Strong drive to measure and achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly team sales targets
- Excellent reading and writing ability/accuracy
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications; Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, etc.
- Experience of using CRMs would be advantageous
Hours of working
- 8:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday with 60 minutes for lunch.
- 10:00am - 14:00pm on Saturdays on a rota basis - probably only once a month and paid at 1.5
£18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience