Customer Service Manger
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, dynamic Customer Service Manager to manage a busy Customer Service team within Swindon. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and have experience managing teams across different shift patterns and days.
This is a senior position and you will be responsible for the Customer Service Team, Service Quality Manager, Training Manager and Supplier Contract Management.
Key result areas
- Delivering an effective Customer Service solution which meets all contractual service levels and meets internal and regulatory requirements.
- Development of the Customer Service team to continuously improve practices and procedures.
- Manage the Service Quality function to pro-actively improve the quality of service being provided by the Customer Service team to clients.
- Successful implementation and staffing for new programmes.
- Ensure the client is providing its services to all clients in accordance with the company SLA's.
- Monitoring the delivery of the operational service solution which meets all contractual service levels and meets internal and regulatory requirements.
- Successful transition for new programmes into the operational environment
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels and managing workloads to ensure customers are supported effectively
- Management of Customer Service team and company's customer service function.
- Management of outsourced call centre functions.
- Ensuring client CS service levels are met and providing appropriate reporting to the Business Unit
- Providing accurate and timely reporting to the business regarding call centre functions and contact volumes.
- Provide training to clients/partners for customer service application and manage internal users.
- Implementation of new programmes within the CS Team ensuring appropriate documentation and processes are in place prior to go-live.
- Manage the clients performance to ensure we achieve all clients' SLAs
- Review the customer data for unusual behaviour and report to internal stake holders
- Co-ordinate recruitment, training and development of staff.
- Implement practical solutions to continually improve customer experience, providing and make improvements to work practices.
- Pro-actively identify and manage performance, grievance and disciplinary issues.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented and communicated.
- To monitor the quality of the team's performance and provide regular feedback on against the agreed standards.
- Conduct performance reviews with direct reports and agree objectives.
- 5+ year's customer services management experience preferably within a retail banking, financial services organisation.
- Proven record of delivering quality and high availability service solutions.
- Client Relationship Management - the ability to manage the client relationship on all customer service aspects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written. Can communicate with different groups of people in a language they understand i.e. client business users, internal teams.
- Experience of coaching, training and developing a call centre customer service team.
- Self-motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self sufficient
- Experience of restructuring teams to meet organisational strategy
- Degree qualified preferred or qualified by experience.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office.