Customer Service Administrator
Our client based near central Swindon are looking for an excellent Customer Support Executive to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Work as part of the Customer Support Services Team to provide:
- First line support to our customers via the telephone and through email 'help desk'
- A first point of call for knowledge relating to the organisation's activities particularly competitions and networks
- First Tier advice in engaging with Innovate UK (e.g. how do I ....) and key business information (e.g. competition end-date).
- Track case history and support needs for telephone and email enquiries using the relevant tools and databases quickly and accurately
- Liaise with or transfer query to internal teams & resolver groups where required
- Act as the interface between the customer and internal teams where necessary
- Liaise with Technologists and specialist staff to facilitate positive customer outcomes
- Onsite support to our operations and strategy teams and remote support to our travelling technologists.
- Keep abreast of new competitions and opportunities to ensure accurate up to date information for customers
- Contribute to continual improvement processes within the team and the organisation to facilitate excellence in customer service
- Work accurately and efficiently to ensure timely completion of customer queries
- Work cooperatively within the Customer Support Services Team to ensure smooth workflows as directed by the Customer Services Manager
- Where directed take responsibility for specific tasks relating to excellent customer service
Ad hoc project work as directed by the Customer Services Manager