Customer Support Advisor
Support AdvisorWe are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor To handle customer enquiries and administrative tasks in accordance with the proper operation of a Helpdesk.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Advisor will have responsibility for answering customer enquiries and resolving customer issues. S/He will also be responsible for ensuring that customers are served in a courteous and friendly manner.
The Customer Support Advisor will be successfully filling the requirements of the position when:
1. customers issues are resolved quickly and in a professional manner;
2. all calls are properly logged;
3. administrative work is completed accurately and on time;
4. other duties as requested and assigned are completed successfully.
The Customer Support Advisor should have knowledge of customer service. This knowledge will have been obtained through practical experience.
Personal Qualities and Attributes
1. Understanding of the value of customer service to an organisation.
2. Very good oral and written skills, which facilitate effective communication with external clients, suppliers and peers.
3. Enjoys a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to changes.
4. Ability to work on own without supervision.
5. To be able to work to daily set deadlines
6. Accuracy and attention to detail is important.
7. Familiarity with Internet usage and terminology.
8. Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products, particularly Excel for reporting
9. Team Player