Customer Service Executive
Salary- £18,500-£19,500 depending on experience
Working closely with the Product Director and the Account Management team, the Customer Support Executive is responsible for delivering a high quality and proactive service to Estate Agency customers in support of this exciting and innovative digital sales progression and chain building product across the property market.
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating and resolving customer queries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing customer expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Working closely with Account Managers to assist them where required in engaging new branches and users, with responsibility for customer registration & account preparation.
- Support the Account Managers on occasional client visits & training webinars/calls.
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team's processes where potential improvements have been identified.
- Developing strong internal and external relationships, working collaboratively to achieve results.
- Accurately recording and updating customer information across multiple internal systems and providing reporting on customer query types.
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings and projects that benefit the wider team, including system testing, process training and team meetings.
- Working with the Customer Support Manager to plan resource and report on KPIs.
- Ensuring teams are appropriately briefed and provide training for new team members.
Personal Qualities and Attributes
- An excellent understanding of the value of customer service to an organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work well with others at all levels and facilitate meetings.
- Confident in delivering onsite and telephone training to customers, in support of the Account Management team.
- Able to work under pressure, manage time and prioritise own work and that of the team.
- Ability to design, implement and control operational processes.
- A good knowledge of the estate agency and conveyancing process is an advantage
- Solid IT skills including Excel, Word and ideally CRM databases.