Customer Support Shift Leader
Salary: £18,500-£22,000 + benefits as follows:
- 25 days holiday
- 5% pension
- Annual pay reviews
- Free parking
- We offer a childcare Voucher scheme which means that you can save up to £900 off the cost of childcare.
- We have partnered with Merlin Group, so we are able to offer all our employees fantastic discounts to the UK's most popular attractions including, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, sealife centres, Lego land and Warwick Castle to name but a few.
Hours: - This job is based in Swindon Head Office and will require the role holder to work shifts, which can start as early as 6am and finish up to 8pm. There will also be a requirement to work weekends - Saturdays and Sundays and 3 days during the week. The 3 days in the week and the Saturday/Sunday would be rotated in on the standard 3 shifts - 6-2, 9-5 and 12-8. This will equate to 37 hour working week
Overview of the role:
- This role is for the call centre which has around 8 perm staff and 5-10 temps managing retailer complaints, client queries, cancellation requests and debt issues on the phone
- Experience working in a call centre/customer service/retail desk with high volume calls required
- We need someone that has a professional telephone manner and is customer centric
- They'll be managing the training of customer service standards; quality monitoring the phone calls and emails of the team
- Working every weekend and 3 days during the week. This will equate to 37 hour working week