Banking Support Analyst - Operations
This role needs you to have excellent interpersonal skills, coupled with a quick mind to spot faults, errors or anomolies within a banking team. Whilst this is a not a high street bank most of your day will be talking to SME's that need support getting payments sorted for their business. The analytical side is to support with trends and reports when things go wrong and to make improvements.
This is a growing team within a forward-thinking business. The Banking Support Analyst will be proactive in identifying and implementing areas for improvement, in line with quality-of-service principles.
The Banking Support Analyst will define enhancements and product changes to support growth of the programmes and eliminate pain points identified throughout the banking journey.
Relationship Management is a key part of this role and the Banking Support Analyst will need to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams, 3rd party suppliers and with clients when required.
The role centres on continuous improvement and management of operational tasks which keep the banking world effective, efficient, and high performing.
· Go to team for banking queries.
· Effective working with internal departments
· Resolution & prevention of short-term operational pain points
· Drive process improvement and efficiency internally and with the client
· Develop strong understanding of programs and ensure appropriate documentation is in place and maintained to support the relationship.
· Regular process reviews for continuous improvement
· Daily review of client queries
· Contribution to manual business-as-usual tasks
· Resolve Banking incidents, including any additional communication to clients when required.
· Identify and implement process improvements to benefit business and client.
· Assisting Service Management with technical and client support queries
· Additional specific responsibilities to be defined and revised from time to time by your line manager as appropriate for the role.
· Awareness of or previous experience in a banking environment
· Strong Communications skills - both written and verbal
· Experience in continuous improvement/change management
· Ability to analyse data - attention to detail essential.
· Self-motivator - happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Sound working knowledge of MS Office.
· Product and Technical Understanding to be able to respond directly to client technical queries.
· Willingness to get involved in detail.
· Strong desire to challenge current processes and procedures.
· Ability to work confidently with key business areas and clients.
The successful candidate will excel in their role if they are able to enthusiastically overcome hurdles, quickly adjust to changing priorities, and remain light-hearted while working in a pressured financial environment. We are looking for an honest, keen, and hardworking person who is looking to progress and will take ownership of challenges daily. Colleagues throughout the company will see you as 'the person they go to', knowing you consistently demonstrate good judgement and decision making.
25 days annual leave
Holiday trading scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
Company sick pay & Income protection
Defined Contribution Personal Pension Scheme with Aviva
Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme with AVIVA
Medical & international travel cover with AXA PPP (after successful completion of probation)
Life insurance (4xsalary)
£20 per month to the cost of any gym membership
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Employee referral scheme
Interest free travel loan
Cycle to Work scheme
Monthly office massage
Employee Assistance Program
Complimentary fruit and office refreshments