Are you ready to start a role in digital marketing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful established business with their marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be a high-quality individual with experience in digital communications and marketing who is hungry to succeed and is capable of planning and executing an online marketing strategy. Day to day the digital marketing administrator will be responsible for maintaining and supplying website content and implementing the digital marketing strategy for the business.
This role would suit a recently qualified candidate with scope to grow and develop with the business.
- Editing and writing skills: Devise and edit content for various digital platforms and proofreading;
- Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines;
- Image & video editing skills: Creating visual content for website, pdf's and social media.
Formal academic qualifications will be preferred to support any application (degree/HND/HNC). Photography skills would also be preferred but not essential.
- Manage and maintain website content;
- Assist sales director in developing digital marketing campaigns and manage the execution;
- Oversee a social media strategy;
- Work with the sales team to compile campaign performance data and prepare marketing reports;
- Write and optimise content for the website and social media accounts;
- Continually work on the search engine optimization of the website;
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns;
- Creation of e-flyers and printed material to supplement online products;
- Photograph products to build digital image library.