Our client, a fast growing online fashion retailer, are looking for a Marketing Manager with strong digital experience to join their organisation at an exciting time in their business.
They are a fast-growing UK brand with big plans for online growth. The organisation has a small following and an ever-increasing flow of new customers.
Duties to include:
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organisation's website.
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers.
- Taking care of everything from SEO, PPC, to Social Media Marketing.
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness.
- Management of all web content and timely implementation of seasonal launches, campaigns, promotions, product data and categorisation including on-page merchandising for optimal conversion.
- Take ownership of the marketing calendar, and conceive & nurture ideas/concepts and campaign plans week by week, month by month.
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (includes design, content and usability).
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data.
- Evaluating competitor's Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
- Work closely with the senior team to define and align the marketing objectives of the business with the business goals.
- Devise multi-channel strategy to achieve goals.
- Responsible for making sure that operationally all the concerned resources are utilised appropriately.
- With a head for hard data and the imagination to gain actionable insights from it, the role will require weekly reporting on key trading financials, online metrics, marketing results (per campaign, per month and annually)
- Substantial experience of holding a similar role and responsibilities
- Previous use and management of a website CMS system (such as Magento).
- Advanced Excel
- A natural inquisitiveness and ability to think creatively, with a passion for data.
- A high attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical solutions and analysis to a broad audience.
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to just get on with the job and make great things happen.
- Experience on product photoshoots/styling/planning/management.
- Use of Integrated ecommerce management system. (such as Channel Advisor).
- A knowledge of the fashion industry and seasonal trends.
£38,000 - £42,000