Salary: £18,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Working as part of a close-knit team you will be working on electronic and mechanical assemblies to support customer and product demonstrators.
This will involve aspects of:
- Electronics testing.
- Mechanical layout and assembly.
- PCB layout.
- 3D design and printing
This role has a large development potential for the right candidate, who is keen to learn and motivated to seize the opportunity for increasing their development in the field of electronics, robotics and software.
- Working closely with the electronics and hardware teams to both produce and test electronic assemblies needed for internal development and for customer and technology demonstrators.
- Work closely with the hardware teams to design and produce 3D parts needed both internally and for demonstration units.
- Work with the electronics engineers to learn and develop their layout skills
- Communicate effectively with team lead and team members both orally and through written communication
- Must be a team-player with the ability to work autonomously under some supervision.
- Happy to work in a small team against challenging deadlines.