- £12-£16 p/h
- Temp - perm posisiton
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, commercially savvy Executive Assistant to assist with the day to day organisation and management for two Executive's diaries.
What you'll do as an Executive Assistant
- Extensive diary management to ensure the Exec members have an efficient day / week / month.
- Arranging travel, accommodation, senior monthly meetings, room hire, events, and inductions.
- Responding to customer enquiries when required, either via telephone or email.
- Managing the internal Sharepoint site.
- Type up and distribute agendas and any other advance correspondence, produce presentations, attending meetings and taking minutes on behalf of the Executive team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all parts of the business.
- Previous Executive Assistant experience essential.
- You will be reliable, curious and forward thinking.
- You will be highly organised.
- You will need to be a confident decision maker, showing good initiative.
- Experience interacting with an Executive board.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills whilst interacting with people internally and externally.