We are looking for a Facilities Assistant to provide day to day operational FM services to visitors in this front facing customer - focused role. This is a temporary, full time position starting ASAP until the end of July 2021.
- Conducting regular daily checks to ensure office is clean, safe, secure, well presented and fully stocked.
- Ensure meeting room bookings are administered efficiently and that rooms are neat, tidy and equipped as requested for each book.
- Sort & distribute incoming post, frank outgoing post and arrange couriers
- Identify and report any maintenance issues to the relevant party and closely liaise with affected colleagues.
- Oversee planned maintenance, ensuring it's carried out safely in accordance with risk assessments.
- Issues security passes to colleagues, visitors and contractors.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Record office based accidents and incidents - assisting with investigations.
- Work closely with the FM to ensure the emergency response plan and Business Continuity Plan are fully embedded across site.
- Act as Incident Co-ordinator.
- Set up PO on the finance system.
- Investigate costs for ad hoc equipment and furniture.
- Monitor the performance contractors to ensure standards are met.
- Record and administer any internal recharges.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience of working in a customer facing role who has excellent written and spoken communication skills. You must be competent in a range of IT packages (including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel). You should be confident, well organised, positive and have a proactive approach to work. Ideally you will be First aid and fire warden trained.