Role context and purpose:
Ensuring the provision of a comprehensive day-to-day facilities service to ensure that premises are accessible and useable by all to support the Groups operational requirements and deliver excellent user experience.
Manage the delivery of facilities management services, contracts and projects and ensure all operational tasks are carried out in compliance with all current regulatory requirements and set service level agreements;
- Manage the implementation of plans for the use of the space and assets, keeping asset registers up-to-date;
- Manage the operational budget against set targets, investigating and recommending action to address variances;
- Operational management of office facilities including management and development of the Facilities team.
- Ensure Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are in place in all sites to ensure the Group is compliant with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Manage the procurement of products and services;
- Manage contractors to ensure effective delivery of contracts and compliance;
- Collect, analyse and report information on environmental and waste issues;
- Direct line management for the Facilities Administrator and Facility Manager, setting and monitoring achievable objectives, ensuring development as needed;
- Significant interaction with internal stakeholders and other departments to build relationships, improve service levels and create excellent user experience.
- Collate customer feedback on facilities service delivery across multiple sites and implement improvements;
- Use IT to achieve efficiency in service delivery and encourage the adoption of new technologies;
- Provide monthly reporting on performance and recommendations for improvement;
- Ensure effective coverage of the facilities service across the company during periods of absence.
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director;
- There is an expectation that all staff will live by company values and support our purpose.
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes and procedures
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements.