To support all stakeholders in ordering Office Furniture. Our aim is to provide a professional, friendly service and to ensure our customers get a quality product at an affordable price and the business remains profitable and in growth.
- Answer incoming calls to the department in a professional and proficient manner and to respond to both internal and external customer enquires in a positive and effective manner.
- Liaise with internal and external sales staff to prepare quotations, furniture images, presentations, tenders.
- Creation of product codes with diligence on the integrity of the data to ensure both ordering and reporting are correct
- Order processing (checking, raising, releasing, updating, printing of orders) ensuring sales and purchase orders are placed accurately and timely
- Liaise with internal and external sales staff and customers to ensure delivery is in line with customer expectations and is delivered on time, in full and without complaint.
- Arrange for any additional support the customer may require. This may include organising of samples, instruction literature, risk assessments, method statements and installation environment details.
- Coordination of furniture projects, ensuring systems and processes are updated to support the external furniture sales person and customer
- Review back order reports to identify and update accordingly.
- Co-ordinate the repairs/replacement process with customers and suppliers to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Develop multi-skill abilities to provide effective sickness and holiday cover throughout the department to sustain operational effectiveness at all times.
- Fully support departmental and business procedures to ensure that consistent working methods are used at all times.
- Fully support sales and promotional activity within the department to maximise business generating opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Maintain accurate customer records, databases and filing systems to ensure that anyone who requires it has quick access to up to date information.
- You may be required to carry out or assist with other tasks, from time to time, for which you have been trained and which may or may not be related to the areas above.
- You are expected to familiarise yourself with the various health and safety requirements that apply to your role, function, site and the Company generally.
- Relevant legislation, professional standards and ethics that apply to the role must be taken into account when performing duties.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multi task
- Strong time management skills and ability to organise own work load
- Proficiency in Microsoft IT systems, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new systems quickly