Our client is looking to recruit a Quality Administrator to join their engineering business based in Wiltshire. Having recently acquired a business in Germany they are looking to appoint a fluent communicator that can engage with their German customers and be the primary contact within the Quality Team. The Quality Administrator role will report to the Quality Manager directly and will provide a supporting role to other functions of the business as required.
The primary objective will be to ensure that all administrational tasks are carried out in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- The daily/weekly/monthly completion and communication of Business KPI's
- RMA (Return Material Analysis) administration as and when it occurs
- Support customer & Supplier questionnaire process
- Support customer feedback/scorecard analysis
- Concise and prompt communication with all departments
- Assist and communicate the setting up of new suppliers on the system
- Assisting with Stock check reconciliation
- The upkeep and control of the Calibration register
- The collation of weekly timesheets and subsequent data entry
- Any other administration support needed by the business
- Translation of documents/communications to customers when needed
- Supporting the Finance Team with ad-hoc translation assistance
Hours to coincide with German operating hours; 7.30/8.00 am to 4.00/4.30 pm