Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
Working hours: 37.5 hrs (9.00-5.30)
Objective of the Position
To provide day-to-day administrative support to the HR team and all employees to enable effective people management across all levels. The HR Administrator will support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely administration for HR, assisting with the preparation of payroll as required and sending payroll reminders to managers
- Support managers and employees with the probation process seeking guidance as necessary
- Manage the new starter process, including offer letters, contracts and references and arrange new starter Company and HR inductions
- Manage the absence management process
- Carry out new starter inductions for new employees when HR Advisor is absent
- Manage the leavers process and arrange exit interviews
- Update organisation charts and the HR Intranet
- Complete references for ex-employees
- Schedule training and group sessions including booking hotels and ordering food when required
- Coordinate the Company's charity events and manage the payment of monies
- Update employee records and process any employee changes to terms and conditions, including associated administration
- Maintain Company benefits administration
- Ownership of the Company health and safety processes and auditing
- Organise and maintain effective filing and information systems including the electronic and paper based employee files
- Maintain the HRIS and the documents within it
- Manage the ordering and stock keeping of event merchandise
- Minute taking in meetings when required and listening to transcribed minutes to check accuracy
- Manage the HR subscriptions to ensure annual fees are paid
- Open and distribute incoming post for HR accordingly
- Assist with HR project work as required
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to the statutory bank holidays. Plus additional holiday for length of service after 5, 10, 15 etc. years.
- Pension provided by AEGON - auto enrolment from 3 months service with the option to opt in before. tmgroup will make a company contribution of 3%.Employee can elect to pay more, but the company contribution is currently set at 3%.
- Private healthcare after 1 years' service (medical history disregard so excellent scheme as everyone will be covered that wishes to apply).
- Membership of the Group Life Policy (Death in Service) at 4x basic salary.
- Discretionary Company bonus scheme (up to 10%).
- Two paid volunteering days per year.
- Company Childcare voucher scheme.
- Free coffee, tea, squash, milk, cereal and fruit.
- Social events paid for by the company throughout the year including a Christmas party.
- Access to tmchoices - our benefits platform offering discounts and savings as well as our exclusive Wellbeing Centre.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Discounted gym membership with Better
- Local discounts - Kidzabout, Subway and The Ridge
- Cineworld tickets and food discounts
- Games area in the offices.