Our client is a fast paced business in a period of high growth. They are currently seeking an HR Administrator to join the team to cover maternity leave on a 10 month fixed term contract.
The environment can be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Everyone who is in the small, close knit team are passionate about HR and what it brings to the business. There is lots of laughter and fun but also plenty of delivery of the wow experience!
Are you on the wish list?
Has an AMAZING sense of humour
- Works hard, is highly motivated, proactive, team-orientated, a big picture thinker and customer- obsessed
- Doesn't just think in terms of HR; we don't want an ivory tower dweller
- Isn't afraid to tussle with our managers on a daily basis to add value to our strange 'big/little' and 'young/old' business
- Has a willingness to support complex projects
- Can demonstrate where and how they add value to a geeky (i.e. a facts and data led) manager population through strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Can cope with all of us being crazy busy by being a self-starter with an ability to work autonomously
- Wants to live and breathe the success of the team and the business
- Has a real desire to drive change, even when the desire isn't evident in others (!)
- Can support our team by making continuous improvements to our systems, processes and templates
- Has a passion for making things of beauty in all Microsoft products including, but not limited to MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and SharePoint (because, let's face it; if it doesn't look nice, no one's going to interact with it…!)
This role would suit someone with experience working in a HR department/ business or even if you can demonstrate a passion for HR through your education or study.
You will receive lots of support but you will need to show enthusiasm to learn and have a upbeat personality.
Salary £18k PA Pro Rata
10 month Fixed Term Contract