Salary: £30,000-£32,000 depending on experience.
Purpose of the role:
To provide accurate, up to date HR advice regarding the full range of HR issues. To build and maintain excellent working relationships across the business, with all associates at all levels.
To develop and deliver required training interventions at all levels throughout the business.
- Responsible for employee relations within specific sites - investigations, disciplinarians, grievance, appeal
- Developing managers and increasing management capability within areas of responsibility
- Managing short term and long term sick cases within area of responsibility
- Analytical and good PC - MI figures for area of responsibility
- Managing recruitment in liaison with the agency for areas
- Supporting managing projects with pro-active approach
- Supporting training initiatives within the business including apprenticeships
- Holding Company Inductions
- Writing Company briefs
To ensure equal opportunities are promoted throughout the business giving fair opportunity to all and assisting in the development of diversified workforce.
CIPD qualification or equivalent experience.
Previous experience of working in a HR role is essential
Learning and development qualifications or associated experience.
Must be computer literate to utilise Microsoft packages & Outlook.
Positive attitude, proactive approach & professional image is essential at all times.
Must be able to work in a highly confidential manner, with high levels of integrity, as required within the role.
Strong interpersonal skills, which demonstrate a tactful, diplomatic approach. Must be confident to deal with people at all levels.
Must be flexible to fit in with the demands of the business.