An opportunity to join a high profile business in Swindon on a 18 month fixed term contract as an HR Advisor.
You will have good analytical experience with the ability to muck in with casework as it arises.
Salary £30,000 Pro Rata
To provide accurate, up to date HR advice regarding the full range of HR issues in a timely manner. Ensure the business is kept updated with employment legislation changes and impact on business.
To build & maintain excellent working relationships across the business, with all associates at all levels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide generalist HR advice to Managers at all levels across the business
- To work alongside the current HR Advisor to support and advise Managers regarding any ER cases
- Sound knowledge of current employment law and its impact on business activities.
- Track, report and evaluate long and short-term sickness & sickness trends.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Collect and compile relevant KPI data, including headcount.
- To manage ad hoc projects, as assigned
- Design and help implement company policies.
To ensure equal opportunities are promoted throughout the business giving fair opportunity to all and assisting in the development of diversified workforce.
CIPD qualification or equivalent experience is essential.
Previous experience of working in a HR Advisor capacity.
GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent).
Full UK driving license.