- The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Recruitment administration, to include liaising with line managers, candidates and agencies to arrange interviews and provide feedback.
- Provide support to the HR Manager on project work and processes and procedures within the business.
- Management of the HR System (Workday). Including ensuring accurate input of data, training for managers and employees, keeping records up to date and running reports
- HR Administration - creation of offer letters, new contracts, variation to contract and other ad hoc correspondence.
- Maintenance and compliance of employee files.
- Carry out new starter induction
- Supporting Employees and Line Managers with policy queries
- Booking and organising training
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. HR, Business Management).
KNOWLEDGE and SKILL
- Knowledge of UK employment law and how to apply this in practice.
- Understanding of best practice HR in the UK.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Experience of working in an HR or Recruitment function is essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of dealing with staff at all levels.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Working to the Companys Core Values on a day to day basis.
- A positive, open and 'can do' attitude.
- A willingness to continuously improve performance and implement lessons learned.
- A commitment to work safely at all times.
- A keenness to work effectively with others towards common goals.
- Strong problem solving and decision making ability.
- Ability to hold UK Security Clearance.