We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager, salary is £30 - 32k pro rata, hours are part time and can be agreed, approx. 25 - 30 a week.
To attract, retain and develop high calibre people into an environment where they are Inspired, Enabled and Supported to deliver the company's objectives and Aims
- To lead change management projects within the field.
- To manage the ER activities with the Senior management team.
- To share the responsibility for the goals and targets of delivery within the area they are focused / dedicated.
- To act as a key member of the respected management team within area of focus.
- To actively support discussion and share best practices across different functions in the organisation.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers throughout the business.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with key internal customers
- Actively identifies skill gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal customer
- Facilitates discussion with the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the catalyst to drive the employee journey and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Drives the employee engagement process throughout the business
- Oversees the management of our Health & Safety consultants and organises annual checks (Lung function tests, skin test checks)
Essential/ Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Either have, be working towards the CIPD Level 3 Qualification as a minimum.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management - as a generalist.
- Be an active team player
- Strong and clear communication style and an adopter of the coaching approach
- Personable negotiation techniques - willing to find compromise and focuses on a positive outcome for all
- Good ER experience - and able to demonstrate positive outcomes
- L & D background - to support development within Team.
- Project management and/ or change management.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Life skills are invaluable