HR & Payroll Administrator
Monday & Tuesday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Paying £10.78 p/h
- Arrange interviews and assist with other recruitment activities.
- Prepare new starter paperwork and ensure references are obtained.
- Arrange employee inductions, ensuring all new starter paperwork is completed and signed off.
- Manage leaver administration.
- Prepare and distribute annual salary review letters.
- Prepare and distribute other adhoc HR letters, notifications and policy updates as and when required.
- Prepare HR related memos and announcements.
- Manage and maintain the company's HR and payroll database (Team spirit), completing weekly housekeeping duties and ensuring all personnel records are up to date.
- Manage the monthly payroll (processing deductions, additional payments, calculating holiday pay, applying pension contributions etc).
- Manage holiday entitlements for staff.
- Maternity, paternity, special and emergency leave administration.
- Ensure sickness records are maintained.
- Manage archiving and shredding requirements for HR department.
- Take minutes in disciplinary, grievance, absence management and other employee relations meetings. Prepare and issue corresponding paperwork with support from HR Manager.
- Attend site visits with HR Manager when required.
- Assist HR Manager with any other duties as and when required.
Experience and skills
- Full (clean) UK Driving License
- Competent user of Microsoft office (especially excel)
- Previous HR / Payroll administration experience.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail