ICT Service Desk Analyst
We are currently recruiting for 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts. You will be the pathway and the initial contact for any issues and problems encountered by our users. You must possess excellent all round skills in information & communication technology environments.
Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised as they are logged, either by our internal helpdesk system or in person. You will need to identify, prioritise and action all received alerts and log any incidents.
Telephone management - Handling calls in a timely professional manner. Prioritising your work is essential in what will be a fast-paced environment within a small team.
- Initial analysis of PC, Network, Hardware and Software incidents
- Manage the lifecycle of all incidents
- Fulfil service requests following internal processes/procedures to guarantee consistency and quality of service
- Conduct regular checks of all workplace services to ensure systems are running smoothly
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
If this role is of interest please call Frances on 01793 514441