Working from Hoofdorpp, Netherlands our client is an exceptional leader in its technology sector. We are looking to recruit 2 account managers to cover the Nordic and Benelux Regions
Inside Sale Account Manager (ISAM) Benelux Region
You will speak English to business level as well as be fluent in Dutch or French (languages of the Benelux Regions)
Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) Nordic Region
English to business level as well as be fluent and Swedish or languages of the Nordic Region)
Working within a defined geographical territory the ISAM will initiate, own and close sales opportunities on Products and New Service through interacting with a nominated set of Channel Partners, as well as being responsible for the successful on-boarding, development and retention of such Partners. You will be expected to generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met.
The role requires an active cooperation with multiple departments within and so relationship building, and people skills are essential.
· Perform against a financial target every quarter for your assigned Partners.
· Account Management via phone and email in two key areas:
· Maintain and development nominated Partners.
· Identify competitive Partners to onboard and position the company portfolio.
· Assist with Partner education and training appropriate to your Partner's needs.
· Ensure you Partners can effectively position and sell the product solutions.
· Partner Programs and New Partner On-Boarding. Be responsible for continued Partner compliance. Recruit and develop new Partners relationships.
· Marketing & Demand Generation. Where applicable, manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and Partner success.
· Be the central point of contact for organising assigned Partners demonstration equipment, ensuring Partner Program compliance.
· Be the central point of contact for all deal registration requests emanating from your Partner base.
· Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
Required education, experience, skills:
· Typically, 2 years+ of related experience (e.g. channel business development, inside sales account management, pipeline management, technology sales).
· Demonstrable track record of sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
· Educated to A level (or country equivalent) standard.
· GCSE pass at grades C or above in English and Maths (or country equivalent).
· Fluent in English - verbally and written at business level.
Salary €40-45,000 PA plus commission