Permanent - Full time
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
The Resource Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a proactive Resourcing service. They will be responsible for ensuring that key resourcing objectives are achieved, whilst ensuring that the Resourcing service is at all times forward thinking, customer and candidate focused.
The Resourcer will be expected to work in collaboration with other resourcing and project delivery colleagues to ensure the delivery of a range of resourcing initiatives, objectives and achievements for resourcing client projects.
The Resourcer will demonstrate knowledge of the employment market, geographic challenges, competition and specific client and various industry needs.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities that include, but not limited to: social media channeling, database search, recruiting calls, attending seminars and networking events.
- Follow the recruitment processes, which delivers high quality candidates and demonstrates the company values to candidates, ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Undertake workforce planning with the team, working towards agreed future recruitment drives.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders through resource planning, job specification development and on-going talent pooling.
- Identify risks and issues which impact recruiting activity, analyse and recommend action plans to meet intake requirements, taking into account internal and external variables.
- Work as a team delivering projects, taking personal responsibility and ownership for quality of recruitment.
- Produce timely and accurate management information.
- Deliver results against client and company SLAs, KPIs and team objectives.
- Build and maintain a database of viable candidates to fill current and future talent pipelines.
- Proactively and consistently feed back to the business through agreed routes on observed market trends and build market intelligence to support resourcing plans.
- Report on performance against action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Understanding of advanced recruitment search and engagement methodologies.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build effective relationships at many levels and be an ambassador for the company internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with a practical 'can-do' mentality.
- Ability to inspire and lead talent acquisition campaigns.
- A range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command credibility at all levels within the company.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, in an autonomous and independent way.
- High levels of attention to detail, and exemplary writing and use of grammar.
- Competent in the use of information systems, including Applicant Management systems.
- A good understanding and practical experience of volume recruitment, preferably within financial services.
- Geographically mobile, and able to travel within the UK as and when required by the role.