Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Role context and purpose:
Assist in the collection, validation, analysis and presentation of performance information on our efficiency, market position and the services. Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating monthly reports. Assist with the collection and analysis of data to assist in the business forecasting process, in particular trend analysis based on historical data, collection of market analysis statistics from sales and marketing and interrogation of the data for current and future orders.
- Collection and analysis of numerical information for further presentation using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports;
- Assist with the production of the monthly performance review;
- Identify trends and create models to estimate future circumstances;
- Provide high quality analytics to clearly deliver high quality CRM data, applying a consistent, co-ordinated approach to data management, analysis and application of data integrity techniques/tools;
- Assist with the collation, reporting and analysis of statistical information for management.
- Ensure that internal use of corporate/commercial personal data complies stringently with contractual terms & conditions: there are serious legal implications for breach of such contractual terms. Monitor compliance and refer potential issues to Line Manager for remedy;
- Identify and analyse industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications;
- Apply awareness of data protection implications when producing, maintaining and managing data lists;
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director;
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes and procedures;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements.