Our client is looking to bring on an enthusiastic Finance Junior administrator to join their Swindon based team. This is a great opportunity to enter into the world of work where you can learn hands on and grow.
- Assist with the day to day running and administrative tasks of managing the fleet of company vehicles.
- Monitoring of the Fleet Admin e-mailbox
- Answering telephone and email queries and resolving efficiently
- Assisting with collation and processing of company travel and subsistence expenses, for booking into the monthly management accounts
- Assist other finance and invoicing teams with routine tasks as and when required
- Reception holiday cover
You will be:
- Enthusiastic, accurate and conscientious individual
- Well organized and able to follow instructions and work within a small, busy team
- Adaptable and able to cope with varying work loads
- Competency using the MS Office suite, particularly Outlook and Excel
This company works 40 hours per week
25 days holiday per year