Our client are looking for a Legal Administrator to join their business on a short term temporary basis.
Role and purpose:
The post-holder is responsible for supporting the Head of Legal Services with associated administrative tasks, which generally will include providing advice to managers and staff on legal process and insurance administration.
Day to day legal administration which will include:
- Owning legal contracts logging and secure filing
- Data Protection filing/registrations
- Completing Subject Access Requests
- Management of trademarks
- Manage billing enquiries
- Managing and Processing contracts via the Docu-sign system
- Work directly with external parties which will include Solicitors and Insurance Brokers to follow up and help resolve enquiries.
- Manage day to day administration of insurances. The main tasks include, but are not limited to, logging and providing travel cover confirmation/ advice, updating car database and providing liability cover confirmation for specific events on request.
- Due to the nature of this business area, there will be a high degree of confidential and sensitive data to be appropriately managed and disseminated; any mistakes or errors could have a material and/or negative impact on individuals and external stakeholders.
- As required, provide support to other business units, with ad hoc administrative tasks.