Due to expansion, our client based in Swindon are looking for an accurate, proactive, Administrator to join their central team. As the successful candidate you will have full, one to one on the job training on systems and processes, and the opportunity to gain legal qualifications through further study. This role requires someone with high attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will be dealing with legal documentation.
It's likely the ideal experienced candidate will have previously worked for (or will currently be working for) a firm of Solicitors as a Legal Secretary, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant, Legal Executive, or some other variation of that title.
The Administrator will join a small office team and will be primarily responsible for:
- Inputting data into systems to create legal documents.
- Printing, binding, and checking of legal documents.
- Booking signed documents back in, turning postal exercises around, verifying, and copying signed documents.
- Answering incoming calls efficiently, in a polite and helpful manner.
- Dealing with general email enquiries.
- General administration duties.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail across the board.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, time management, and planning skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and standard Windows software.
- Prior use of CRM systems or specialist software desirable.
Salary between £23000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Working hours can be 9:00am - 17:30pm or 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday.
Free parking is provided.